Installment Payment Plans
IMPORTANT: Please read the following information and instructions below concerning the Installment Payment Plan.
FALL and SPRING TERMS: Any student who is registered for classes is eligible to participate in EKU’s Installment Payment Plan.
SUMMER TERM: Payment Plans are available for summer, but payment plans are limited to three months. Payment for 33.3% of the balance is due before the first due date. Payments of 33.3% each are due the two following months, prior to the due dates.
There is a $25.00 non-refundable charge for this service. This plan requires partial payment and the student's signature on the required (IPP) form for the student's account to be set up on this plan.
Installment Payment Plans signed prior to the first due date of the semester will be four month installments. Installment Payment Plans signed after the first due date but before the second due date will be three month installments. The remaining payments will be billed in monthly installments with payment in full due by the fourth due date of the semester.
If payment is not made by each appropriate due date, the student's account is subject to a late fee for each late installment payment.
To Enroll in the IPP Option
1. Login to your EKU Student Web Account
2. Click on Student Services & Financial Aid
3. Click on Student Financial Services
4. Click on Installment Payment Plan
5. You will be redirected to your Touchnet page. Click on Payment Plans at the top of the page.
6. Select which term you are setting up the payment plan.
7. Verify information is correct and click Continue.
8. It will show you a breakdown of eligible charges and authorized financial aid. You can enter a down payment here if you wish. Click on Display Schedule.
9. You will see the breakdown of your payments and their due dates. At this point, you can choose to set up automatic scheduled payments or not. Click the appropriate option.
10. Your payment plan agreement will be available to review and print. Check the "I Agree" box and click Continue.
11. Your payment plan set up is complete. Please note if charges or added or financial aid is changed, your payments could be adjusted up to 7 days before the due date. You will receive an email if that should occur.