Installment Payment Plans
IMPORTANT: Please read the following information and instructions below concerning the Installment Payment Plan. Please note that there is no charge for setting up a payment plan.
FALL and SPRING TERMS: Any student who is registered for classes is eligible to participate in EKU’s Installment Payment Plan.
SUMMER TERM: Payment Plans are available for summer, but payment plans are limited to three months. Payment for 33.3% of the balance is due before the first due date. Payments of 33.3% each are due the two following months, prior to the due dates. Enrollment for Summer 2019 will begin May 10th and end May29th.
FALL & SPRING TERMS: Installment Payment Plans signed prior to the first due date of the semester will have the option of four or five month installments for fall and spring semesters. Installment Payment Plans signed after the first due date but before the second due date will be three month installments. The remaining payments will be billed in monthly installments with payment in full due by November 28th for 4 month plans and December 28th for 5 month plans.
If payment is not made by each appropriate due date, the student's account is subject to a late fee for each late installment payment.The $25 late fee for payment plans is waived for those that do not pay their May 28th payment on time. This allows students who are registered only in second summer session to skip their first May payment without penalty.
To Enroll in the IPP Option
1. Login to your EKU Student Web Account
- Go to www.eku.edu
- Click on EKUDirect
- Login to your personal student web account
2. Click on Student Services & Financial Aid
3. Click on Student Financial Services
4. Click on Installment Payment Plan
5. You will be redirected to your Touchnet page. Click on Payment Plans at the top of the page.
6. Select which term you are setting up the payment plan.
7. Verify information is correct and click Continue.
8. It will show you a breakdown of eligible charges and authorized financial aid. You can enter a down payment here if you wish. Click on Display Schedule.
9. You will see the breakdown of your payments and their due dates. At this point, you can choose to set up automatic scheduled payments or not. Click the appropriate option.
10. Your payment plan agreement will be available to review and print. Check the "I Agree" box and click Continue.
11. Your payment plan set up is complete. Please note if charges are added or financial aid is changed, your payments could be adjusted up to 7 days before the due date. You will receive an email if that should occur.